Meiwa Pax Group fully recognizes the societal demands concerning the protection of personal information and believes it has an important responsibility to society as a company of a public nature to promote the proper handling of personal information.
In order to fulfill this responsibility, provide safe and secure services, and remain a company trusted by people, the entire company will strive to protect personal information and based on the basic policy outlined below.
- 1. Meiwa Pax Group will strive for thorough compliance by properly handling personal information according to the provisions stipulated by laws, regulations, etc. related to the protection of personal information.
- 2. Meiwa Pax Group will clearly define the purpose for using personal information and properly handle the personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the original purpose of data collection. Also, Meiwa Pax Group will strive to keep personal information accurate and up to date.
- 3. When Meiwa Pax Group contracts out the handling of personal information, this will be managed and supervised by such measures as concluding a nondisclosure agreement, etc. to ensure that such personal information is properly handled.
- 4. In order to keep personal information, Meiwa Pax Group will refer various standards, guidelines, etc. and put in place the necessary safety control measures.
- 5. Meiwa Pax Group will appropriately respond to customers' opinions, questions, etc. related to the handling of personal information.
- 6. Meiwa Pax Group will strive to continuously improve the management system, security control measures, and other necessary measures to promote greater protection of personal information.
- 7. Meiwa Pax Group recognizes the importance of strict protection of not only personal information but also information related to companies and other organizations. Meiwa Pax Group will appropriately handle this kind of information in the same manner as personal information.
Our web site is intended to provide information to assist easier understanding about group activities of Meiwa Pax Group (the Group), and each corporate companies activities. We will assume our web site users have understood all following contents.
As long as there is no special notice, all information provided on our web site, is copyrighted to the Group. If there is no permission from the Group or copyright holder, you cannot duplicate, post, manipulate, distribute, modification, lend, translate and forgery.
The personal information received from your inquiry will be only used for responding and never be used for any other proposes. In general, users personal information will not be provided to third parties.
Please kindly understand in advance, data and information on our web site might change without notice.